Tuesday, July 20, 2010

This is my 1000th post!

In honor of my 1000th post I will post this very cute picture of the men who work at the Sutton Place florist. They saw me taking a picture of the flowers and decided to pose for me. It was very cute.


While I am at it, here is another cute picture. These girls were posing for their Daddy who was in the tunnel with his camera:


*Don't they look frighteningly vulnerable? Like this could be the first page of a fairy tale? And by the way, look how darn LUSH Central park is right now!

And here is a very nice picture of a woman riding her bicycle on Madison:


*This picture will make a nice drawing.

Maybe we should have fireworks in honor of my 1000 posts?


*This picture was taken on a roof in Hell's Kitchen where I watched the 4th of July fireworks with a shoe model, a former soap opera star, and a professional organizer.

Thank you for reading my blog for all 1000 posts, I am so happy you are here.

4 comments:

Tina Haltigan said...

congrats on your 1000 post. i love reading your blog and the witty things you say and the random funny, cute pictures you post...i love it..dont change. have fun with your shirl in NY next month.

Alli Arnold said...

Thank you, Laverne! It's all for you!!! xxoo Aa

Kelly said...

A wonderful 1000th post Shirl. The little girls in CP made me think of a scary movie - like maybe they are possessed and when you try to go through the tunnel to help them they become all teeth and claws.

Tina Haltigan said...

Kelly, Like the Its Alive movie from the 70s