Thursday, July 29, 2010

How did I do it?


Sometimes I think about my old apartment in Murray Hill and miss it...but today I found this picture of the kitchen there and I wonder, how did I do it for three and a half years?! Note the little doggie eating dinner - even he looks squooshed.

You couldn't open the fridge all the way without hitting the trash can and bumping into my pots, and the oven door would just about scrape the wall when you opened it. My toaster oven covered two of the burners on the stove, and the coffeemaker sat on another one. This place was like a puzzle.

But somehow, it was still cute to me :)

1 comment:

Tina Haltigan said...

post a picture of your new kitchen so i can compare. It may be small but it still looks adorable. I love how you made it work and I love the little tea pot and yellow collander(sp?)