Monday, February 15, 2010

Actual exchange heard outside of the Westminster Dog Show at Madison Square Garden:


(There's a woman on the corner holding the leashes of five huge Borzoi dogs.)
Non-English speaking Tourist: Is that a sheep or a goat?
Dog Handler: I'm sorry?
Non-English speaking Tourist: Sheep? Or goat?
Dog Handler: I'm sorry, could you repeat that?
Non-English speaking Tourist: Sheep? Or goat?
Dog Handler: Oh! Neither, they're dogs.
Non-English speaking Tourist: (Screams)

I couldn't believe my eyes and ears.

Also, I've never seen dogs as beautiful as the ones that were coming out of Madison Square Garden on this snowy night in NYC. Gorgeous.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Two sheep, one goat and two ponies.

Michelle Morby said...

love it.

amy chinn said...

that is hilarious. wish i was there... wish i were there?