Monday, September 21, 2009

Chez Moi

My new home is coming together.


The Cable Guy came today. I was hooked up by 9am Monday morning. Hello, world!


Nino is totally freaked out by the whole moving experience but this apartment gives him a nice little place to lay, out of the way, and keep an eye on me. You see his eye? He sees you.


My new bed is so comfortable and the quilt that I love and have been using on a twin bed for years finally fits.


I wasn't sure at first but now I love the color that we painted the living room because all of my colorful stuff looks fantastic against it. Everything I own is starting to make sense...


But I still have a lot to tackle.

And I have to say that I couldn't have done any of this so seamlessly without my Joe. He has been painting, schlepping, lifting, driving, double-parking, IKEA-ing, listening, and keeping me sane, happy and laughing all the while. Thank you, Joe! I love you!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I love it I love it I love it!!
Can't wait to see it in person.
xo

tina haltigan said...

Looks great Alli!!! Congrats on moving up