Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Sweden was not neutral today.



Today I went to The Holiday Shop at Scandinavia House on Park Avenue to look at cute Swedish ornaments for 30% off. Tucked in a bin in the back of the store were these two whimsical pillows designed by Swedish illustrator Stig Lindberg. The price was right so I carried them around while I continued to peruse the store. I was stopped by no less than four customers and two sales people to see if I was really going to buy these pillows because people were "foaming at the mouth" for them. Duh, of course I am going to buy them! Look at them! I'm Alli Arnold!

My couch is ready for the new year.

*I am donating the little embroidered chihuahua pillow that used to live on my couch to Joe to help elevate his broken leg.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I too am foaming at the mouth for these. You find the coolest things! This city stinks!