Monday, March 3, 2008

I'm so proud.



From NEW YORK MAGAZINE, Best of New York 2008 Issue:

"Best Short-to-Long Hair Stylist: Peter Elofsson, peterelofsson.com

Shaggy pixie and retro-punk hairstyles are already looking dated, so it’s time to start growing out if you want a ponytail for summer. Swedish hair stylist Peter Elofsson is also a filmmaker, and he takes personality as well as features into account when cutting (and if he doesn’t click with you, he’ll politely suggest you get trimmed elsewhere). To make growing out painless, he carefully creates a balanced cut each time you visit so you’ll never have an awkward phase. “Hair is not an accessory of fashion, but of a person’s body and personality,” says Elofsson, who’s also directing his first feature film. From $160."

2 comments:

Chris said...

Yeah, they wanted to put me in that issue "Best Person Doing Nothing Worthy Abroad" but I couldn't make the photo shoot.

-k.

p.s. Congratulations Peter!!

Becky said...

I need his help! I'll mail myself up there! :)