Friday, December 7, 2007

TOPSHOP, Top Shirl, Top Shelf.


I just found a bunch of pictures that I took in Ireland and forgot about. I can't believe how beautiful it was, how much fun I had, and how different my hair is now. Seems like forever ago, and it was barely 100 days ago...


This is at Powerscourt, where I finally understood the Irish term "SHADES OF GREEN".


I mean, c'mon! Look at this place!


While in Dublin I was lucky enough to see a real live leprechaun!
"When Irish eyes are smiling..."


Brother and sister.

Thank you again, Chris and Kelly, for having me for 20 delightful, delicious, drunken (who said that?) days.

3 comments:

Chris said...

Shirl - your trip was THE highlight of my first four months in Ireland.

I heart you.

-k.

Chris said...

seems like such a long time ago...when is your next trip ?

-c

Becky said...

I need to get my booty over there and these pictures are a reminder of that. It look so beautiful and what better way to see Ireland than with Frick and Frack! (Chris and Kel)